Thank You for choosing to stay with us at the Captain’s Inn at Moss Landing.
We give enough space to all our customers & are reachable when needed.
Guest can reach the innkeeper for needs or queries- over a phone on either of the numbers.
Business 831 633 5550
Cell Phone 831 889 0815
Please do not hesitate to call us;
• There will be a Registration Form in each room-
Please fill the same with some basic information we need & please do sign it.
You can leave the Registration Form inside the room, or you may please drop it in the Front (Historic Building) Lobby area in Drop-Box.
• Maximum Occupancy of 2 (two) persons for all our guest rooms. A "person" is an adult, child, or infant.
• We require state-issued photo identification, credit card, billing address of credit card, and email address from the person who made the reservation.
$100 will be collected at the time of making a reservation.
Check-In & Check-Out –
• Check-in time is 4:00 pm and Check out time is 10:00 am
• Early Check-In (For Free-No Extra Charge) is also welcomed after 03:00 PM, if your room is sanitized, cleaned, and ready for you to walk-in/check-in. We will be happy to help you out to do the early check-in procedure.
• Check-Out is at 10:00 AM. Please make sure all your belongings are with you.
QUIET HOURS -
8:30 PM to 9:30 AM.
This is a Stress-free Zone. Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is “RELAX”.
So “Relax” we are all crazy, it's not a competition.
NO Party or loud noises allowed at any time.
The property is for Quiet Enjoyment of all.
Please be respectful of your neighbors.
Enjoy your own unit but should not do so in a way that disturbs the Quiet Enjoyment of others in the building.
Excessive Noise at any hour of the day, especially if it is prolonged will not be tolerated & a minimum fee of $250 will be accessed.
Please let us know if you will be arriving after 6:00 pm so that we may make other arrangements. In consideration of other guests, we cannot accept late arrivals in our Historic Building rooms (Admiral's wife, Captain's Quarters, Harbor Master, or First Mate) past 8:30 pm.
If you are gonna be late then 08:30 PM; please give us a call on 831.633.5550
Late Check-Out / Departure:
Check-out 11:00 am
Late Check-Out Fee $30.00
Each additional hour past 11:00 am will be $30 per hour
Early Check-In / Arrival:
Check-In Time is 04:00 PM,
Early Check-In (For Free-No Extra Charge) is also welcomed after 03:00 PM, if your room is sanitized, cleaned, and ready for you to walk in / check-in. We will be happy to help you to do the early check-in procedure.
Early check-ins cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability. To guarantee an early arrival before the regular check-in time of 4 pm, we request that guests reserve the room for the night prior. Please make your request as early as possible to ensure availability.
Children / Minors Under 18:
Where a minor is accompanied by an adult, we require the adult to agree, in writing, not to leave any minor unattended at any time during their stay, and to control the minor's behavior during their stay so as to preserve the peace and quiet of our other guests and to prevent any injury to any person and damage to any property. (Civil Code Section 1865(d).) Refusal to sign such an agreement is grounds for refusing accommodations, and any failure to otherwise comply with this policy can/will result in eviction, with no refund of any money paid or owing in connection with the stay.
The guest must be 18 years old to book a room at the Captain's Inn.
Smoking / Non-Smoking Dedicated Area:
We provide a smoke-free environment within all the buildings at the Captain's Inn. Designated outside smoking Garden Area next to the deck. This area has containers for cigarette disposal. If you choose to smoke in your room or we find evidence of smoking in your room, you will be charged an additional night's room charge plus a $200 cleaning fee.
Guarantee & Cancellation Policy:
You have 2-days before your arrival date to cancel your stay without penalty unless you booked a Non-Refundable rate. Cancellations 2 days or less before your arrival will result in a cancellation fee of 1-night's stay plus taxes. Failure to arrive on your scheduled date or Cancellations on arrival date will result in cancellation and forfeiture of payment for your entire stay. Leaving before your scheduled departure date will result in the forfeiture of payment for your entire reserved stay.
Non-Refundable reservations: Guests will be charged for their full stay at the time of when guests check-in and there are absolutely NO Refunds for any reason.
*This cancellation policy does not apply to special events, group stays, or holidays. These have special cancellation policies that will be described at the time of booking.
Hotel Currency - US Dollar - Accepted Payment Options: American Express, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- "Service animals” are permitted, with proper documentation, in accordance with ADA (American's with Disabilities Act) law.
- We don't allow emotional support animals or any other pets.
- Complimentary self-parking on our lot or street parking is available. Parking is on a first come first serve basis.
- SUVs, Pickup trucks, campers, must park on the street.
- Management is not responsible for any theft or vandalism to your vehicle.
Hotel Policy Compliance:
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- You agree to isolate all guests within the room should anyone in your room present symptoms of a communicable virus. You accept the inherent risk of exposure to communicable and contagious diseases such as COVID-19 by staying on property and acknowledge that other guests, employees, and third parties may carry and spread the virus whether symptomatic or not. By renting a room you voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by such virus or disease and you release Captain's Inn from all liability for any injury, illness, disability, damage, loss, or claim related to or arising out of the virus.
- You agree that charges will be incurred for missing or damaged guest room items such as towels, bathrobes, linen, room keys, glassware, etc. Captain's Inn has a "Lost Key" fee of $35 for keys not returned. In consideration of this agreement and the lodging to be provided hereunder, it is agreed that the guest shall be responsible for the loss or damage to the premises and/or any item or article furnished for my/our use and that a reasonable charge including additional nights charges, therefore, may be added to room cost without further authorization from guest after my/our departure.
-Captain's Inn will not be held responsible for any valuables left in rooms, loss of money or belongings, nor for accidents or injury to guests.
- Failure to comply with any of the above policies is grounds for refusing accommodations, and any failure to otherwise comply with these policies can/will result in eviction, with no refund of any money paid or owing in connection with the stay at the Captain's Inn.
The safety of our guests and our staff is our first priority, and we will operate under all protocols as required by the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and Monterey County.
• Face masks will be required. Please be sure you have your face mask on before you enter our facility.
• Please practice Social Distancing of at least 6 feet.
• Cleaning protocols are in place in all rooms and throughout our property and hand sanitizer is provided in our lobby.
• If you are experiencing any of the symptoms identified by the CDC as possibly being COVID-19 related such as coughing, fever, sore throat, and/or shortness of breath, please stay home.
• Staff is available via phone at (831) 633 5550.
We appreciate your patience as we start to adapt to our “new normal”.
Please do not hesitate to call us; we will be happy to help you the best we can.
In case if we missed your call, we might be busy assisting another customer at that time. We will be giving you a call back as soon as we are done with other calls.
Looking forward to having you as our guest.
Captain’s Inn Crew.
Policies Revised on April 02, 2021